A country I´d like to visit

I Would very much like to visit the country of Spain because its a place with a very large culture , ist gastronomy is very tasty, the people warm and the sports atmosphere I quite like. It also has many tourist attractions.

In Spain there are many trains connecting countries in Europe, so you could visit other areas. The espanish lenguaje predominate there so i would have not difficulty relating with the people

(Barcelona)


I´d like to tour every possible city and eat a lot of typical food. I really like running, so i´d go for a run around the areas and visit the stadiums and training sports centers.

                                                                  (Can Drago, Barcelona)

It would be great to be able to go exchange to study i think when i finished university I would continue my studies in Barcelona. I think i´d stay working in the country for a five years approximately

Comentarios

  1. Wow! I Didn't know the fact of the different train lines, really interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to visit Spain too! Really, the fact of trains that connecting with other countries I have never thought it. One reason more for visit to Spain!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jiji yes, is a great election visit to a country where speak the same languague that you. Is more easy!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If i select a country for the basketball, in the football case, i select Spain for the Barcelona. In this team played the legend Samuel Eto´o.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares