The best concert of my life

The best concert of my life wast this SM TOWN, a kpop festival bringing together various groups and artists from an entertainment company in Korea.

The concert was done in two days I went to seends day which was on, january 9, 2019. It was done at the Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos in Santiago.

The artists who perfomerd were many, but of my favorites were: EXO, Super Junior and NCT. The kpop started liking me not long ago and these boys band are my favorites.
The kpop groups have many members, NCT has more that 15! The EXO group is one of the most popular in the world and was firts presentation in Chile, it was a very good show

The atmosphere was very intense, because there were about thirty thousand people in the stadium. Also, most of audience were adolescent and children screaming. That day was very hot too. I made the mistake of being very warm.

I was very happy that day, it was my first musical festival and there were my favorite groups. I was with a friend too and it was very especial for me.  



Comentarios

  1. I never went to a concert, but i reading your post i am very motivate. An atmosphere tense must be a great experience. Unfortunately i don´t like his type of music.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm not into kpop, but reading your experience I think it would be very fun to go to a festival like that :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t like the Kpop. but I feel your passion for this and it must have been a very good experience for you! It's amazing that there's a festival of Kpop.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There really were a lot of people in this concert! I have never gone to a massive music event but I hope to do it someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oooohh, EXO is a boy group of my childhood, love it. Thats is a sooo good experienceeee.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don't listen to this kind of music, but I think such a big event should be really exciting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares