Practice POST





I don´t think its safe to show your personal information on internet, because anyone could have malicious intentions. My limit varies depending on the social media and the people i have added.

My favorite social mediais twitter, because i can write on many topics with various peopble, keep me informed of the actuallity and poepole don´t know mucho about you. I also like facebook because i share photos and irrelevant memes. Somethimes i share too many memes and my friends make fun me  

I dont like to share in internet my address. phone number, family names,  loving relationships and other things i 
forget 





Comentarios

  1. Twitter is the best for the discussions of the ussers. We can read his comments very fast and this is fun in the moment.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares