My favorite movie

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. I´ve seen it it many times and I really like it because its plot is very good and characters convey many feel. The character of Forrest Gump is very deep despite his personally. Its motivating to watch the movie.

I like to watch animated and romantic films. But I also like fantasy ones. Since I´ve been like japonese cartoons, so watching it in movies reminds me a lot of my childhood. When I was a kid, I really liked Harry Potter and also Narnia. So you can  say they´re a fan long history.

The last series I saw was Euphoria and I totally recommend it. It´s a would be with a very modern story that catches you a lat. The effects are beautiful and Zandeya acts very cool.

I recently went to the cinema to see a chilean film "araña" and deals with very interesting topics of Chile history, in addition to treason and love. I highly recommend that you go to se the movie and support chilean cinema, there  are very good films.


Comentarios

Entradas populares