My favorite book

My favorite author is chilean writter and journalist Javier Rebolledo, who write books on human rights violations. Also, I really liked the chilean author José Donoso, he was one of the member of the so called latinoamerican book in the literature.

(Javier Rebolledo)


My favorite book is "Los Miserables" of the french writer Victor Hugo. The novel is a masterpice that chronicles the lives of varios characters and themes, such as romance, politic, injustice, and historical facts. Jean Valjean character is one of my favorites, I think his lify story is too touching and like his change throughout history.

As a child my favorite book was "Sin Familia" its one of the saddest books I´ve ever read, it even made me cry.


I really liked reading "manga", the comic japonese. There are very good stories and the drawings are great. There are many genres and most end up becoming a animated series. My favorites mangas is: one piece, hajime no ippo, detective conan, kono oto tomare and haikyuu.

I think peoplo stigmatize manga and comics a lot in general, they should give them a chance. I´m sure you´ll come up with good stories and emotions. If you want I recommend one.





Comentarios

  1. Wow, I remember one day that Javier Rebolledo was to visit to the University, and was so interesting . He is good author.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hajime no Ippo has the best story. Especially now that they will fight Sendo with Alfredo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares