Summer plans

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my vacation for next year!

I think on vacation I will travel south or to the beach, to Villarica or Las Cruces. If I were to choose a think I ould go abroad, I have never lef the country and it would be great to meet another country, maybe Japan or Spain (as I metioned in previous blogs).

It wold be ideal to spende the vacation with familiy, friends and girlfriend. It would be very boring to spend te vacation just jajaja I´d like to travel a week alone with my girlfriend.

I´d like to go swimming, running, biking, camping, walking, through forests, taking photographs and much more, Nothing so complicated or expensive. Ah, I would also take advantage of eating many delicious things.



I am currently pondering wheter to practice my career in the summer, which would keep me busy every vacation until march, If it were, I´d have to forget all the plans mentioned above. Althoug I´m not very still yey. In any case, I´m also planning on getting some part-time job to raise money for next year´s expenses.

I don´t realy think I´m going to study much on vacation jajaja. But I´ll keep writing articles for the places I collaborate. I would like to keep going over some english, so as not to forget what I learned this year in the course.

Comentarios

Entradas populares